The Highest Bond Banner Tape
Bondzilla is an Australian-developed, double-sided banner seaming tape with an extremely high bond and initial tack and is easy to use.
One of the main benefits of Bondzilla is that it is 80% stronger than some of its competitors.
It replaces the need for welding or stitching and provides a clean & sleek look on all your projects.
Used as a more technical and robust alternative to Banner Seaming Tape, more adequate for tougher joining and jobs with exceptionally high tension strength.
We recommend it for any application where high shear and temperature resistance are required.
This includes banner bonding, fixing wall panels, composite panelling, roofing, and floor coverings, fixing signs and displays, etc.
Bondzilla instantly bonds itself and everything, providing a strong and permanent solution for your toughest jobs!
Why is Bondzilla the Best Banner Tape?
- Bondzilla is possibly one of the strongest double-sided tapes in the market today. It has an adhesion strength of 45N/25mm. Most of our competitors and old players in the market don’t go past the 25N/25mm mark. If you don’t want to get technical and are more of a visual stimulus type of person, watch us lift one of our team members in the air with a single 50cm strip to prove a point.
- It is heat-resistant up to 100°C – which means that you don’t have to dread those hot Australian summer days. It’ll be hard to find a tape with this type of heat resistance at this level of adhesion strength.
- Did someone say ‘fingerlift‘? Our overhanging liner makes applying Bondzilla the easiest, most straightforward task ever! Apply it directly onto the surface and peel off – easy as… tape?
- The limitless uses for Bondzilla. We recommend it for any application that requires high shear and temperature resistance. This includes banner bonding, fixing wall panels, composite panelling, roof, floor coverings, fixing signs and displays, etc.
- And it’s affordable! The market for extreme tack tapes is filled with overpriced products, and we made sure that Bondzilla sits on a price that makes sense – an ultra quality product without having to pick up some extra shifts to pay for it!
Bear in mind, when using Bondzilla on dark colours, that it might reach extremely high-temperature during hotter seasons which could exceed the temperature guidelines.