Ritetite Turbo is a one-component liquid super glue that bonds extremely quickly.
When it comes into contact with surface moisture, it hardens instantly. Its extremely fast curing qualities make it an excellent choice for high-speed industrial production, where an ultra-rapid-acting adhesive with low consistency and viscosity is required.
Surface Preparation prior to bonding with RITETITE TURBO
Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. Use a suitable solvent (such as acetone or isopropanol) for the degreasing of surfaces. Some metals such as aluminum, copper and its alloys will benefit from light abrasion with emery cloth (or similar), to remove the oxide layer.
RITETITE TURBO Directions for use.
1) Apply the adhesive sparingly to one surface.
2) Then, bring the components together quickly and correctly aligned.
3) Apply sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
4) Do not disturb or re-align until sufficient strength is achieved, normally in a few seconds.
5) Remove any surplus adhesive solvent, nitromethane, or acetone.
For difficult or porous surfaces using a RITETITE activator is recommended. If bonding polypropylene, polyethylene, PTFE or silicone, prime first with a suitable primer.
For more information, download the Technical Data Sheet.