Tissue Tape Double-Sided Hyena!
Our Tissue Double-sided Tape Hyena delivers excellent quality at amazing prices.
- Bonds easily to polyethylene, polypropylene, and most other plastics
- Easy to use
- Available in most sizes, from 12mm to 1200mm
- Each roll is 50 meters long
There are a couple of good reasons why it’s a suitable tape for you.
- Hyena has a pretty strong bite, at 13N per 25mm! That means that no bonding or lamination job will be a problem.
- Its adaptability allows it to instantly grab onto most plastics, timber, and composites, including PE and PP, and not even think about letting go.
- Our tissue tape comes in 9 different sizes, from 12mm to 1200mm, which means that independently of what job you use it on, Hyena will always be the rite choice.
- It is so affordable. Hyena has, arguably, the best quality-price ratio available in the market today.
Tissue double-sided tape is a versatile tool for creating a variety of projects. It adheres to most surfaces and is easy to use. It’s also available in 9 different sizes so you can find the perfect size for all your projects’ needs. Highly durable and versatile, our Hyena tissue double-sided tape is a favourite of professionals and DIYers alike. Hyena Tape is the original, genuine tissue tape with premium adhesive and unique two-sided construction.
You can also use our Tissue Tape for general purposes EVA, PE, and PU foam lamination.
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Adhesive Carrier: Tissue 14g/m2
- Thickness: 0.1mm
- Liner: PE paper release liner
It has adhesive on both sides, making it ideal for mounting and light repair applications. In addition, it has a durable adhesive that is suitable for use with papers, light plastics, and more.
Our double-sided tapes are engineered to redistribute dynamic or static stress across the entire surface of the material, resulting in impact resistance and damp vibration to minimize metallic wear and tear. In addition, these high-strength double-sided tapes have an extremely tight seal and a long-lasting bond that strengthens over time, effectively removing the need for mechanical fasteners.
Most of our double-sided tapes have minimal to no cure time, and they are simple to use and apply, so it eliminates the need for welding and grinding to prepare welds for finishing. In addition, the tapes adhere to each other and seal on touch, are simple to assemble, and can be cut to specific shapes and sizes for custom applications.
You can check our full range of tapes here!
To keep up to date with our promotions, rebates, and news, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn.