PE Foam Tape Double-sided Ibex
No surface is too gritty for our PE Foam Tape Ibex!
- White foam
- Easy to use
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Perfect for even the roughest surfaces
- Available in 12mm or 24mm widths
- Each roll is 50 meters long
This PE foam tape is perfect for bonding trims and profiles, cable clips and covers, and just about everything.
Our Ibex PE Foam tape is perfect for indoor and outdoor bonding and mounting. Here’s why:
- The fact that our Ibex PE Foam Tape is so thick, at 1.0mm, makes it perfect for riding over gritty and uneven surfaces.
- It is very versatile! It was designed to adhere to various surfaces like plastics, metals, wood, and glass. It can also be used for numerous projects, such as automotive, electrical, and window glazing applications, to seal windows from wind and moisture and sound. Mounting photos, bonding trims and profiles, cable clips and covers, and just about everything.
- While most foam tape rolls come in small lengths, like 25 or 33 meters, our Ibex PE Foam Tape is available in 50m rolls!
- Amazingly reliable, the Ibex Foam Tape has an adhesion strength of 20N/25mm, making it a perfect option for permanent bonding.
Ideal for applications such as mounting interior signage and nameplates. This tape provides handling convenience and cushioning.
- High shear strength on metal and high surface energy plastics
- Durable on interior mounting applications
- Ideal for bonding, attaching and mounting
- The foam dampens and prevents vibration
Suitable for virtually all indoor and outdoor applications.
- Thickness: 1.13mm
- Colour: White
- Adhesive strength: 20N/25mm
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Adhesive Carrier: Polyethylene Foam
- Liner: Film
Our tapes are engineered to redistribute dynamic or static stress across the entire surface of the material, resulting in impact resistance and damp vibration to minimize metallic wear and tear. In addition, these high-strength double-sided tapes have an extremely tight seal as well as a long-lasting bond that strengthens over time, effectively removing the need for mechanical fasteners.
Most of our tapes have minimal to no cure time, and they are simple to use and apply, so it eliminates the need for welding and grinding to prepare welds for finishing. In addition, the tapes adhere to each other and seal on touch, are simple to assemble, and can be cut to specific shapes and sizes for custom applications.
You can check our full range of tapes here!
To keep up to date with our promotions, rebates, and news, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn.